Rafting + Rice Terrace + Volcano + Tanahlot
Pick up from hotel at 9am - Duration 12hours
Tour Itinerary :
- White water rafting
- Kintamani overlook to volcano and lake Batur
- Coffee Plantation
- Tegallalang rice terrace
- Tanah lot temple for sunset
- back to hotel
Price at US$ 60/person,Min 2person and price varies by group size
- Child range : 7 – 12 years
- Minimum 2 person traveling together.
- Single traveler will be 50% extra pay.
- Hotel pick area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud.
- Group booking will be get better rate.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private car with fully air-conditioned.
- Bali English cum-driver.
- Ticket for the rafting
- All entrance ticket & donation at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Towel & Shower facilities.
- Insurance during adventure activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Insect repellent.
- Sandals or river shoes
- Small Camera
- Cash for optional drink or souvenirs
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payments in US Dollars (USD) or Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) or other currencies based on current exchange rate.
- Private tours means there’s nobody else in the car, only you and your partner.
- Get special discount for group booking.
- Prices may be changed at any time without further notice
White Water Rafting
Experience the beauty of Bali Island trough the white water rafting to the pure natural jungle and rice terraces with friendly villagers, get wet to enjoy the clear water and waterfall. Wild adventure experience to explore the Ayung River (near Ubud) of exciting class 2 rapids and Telaga waja River (in east Bali) class 3 rapids.
Kintamani overlook to volcano and lake Batur
Kintamani is one of the most scenic and interesting areas of Bali.
A massive volcano 30,000 years ago created 3 kilometer wide caldera. Now Lake Batur fills half of the ancient caldera and the active Volcano Mount Batur occupies the other half.
Kayuamba Village is a place to see various tropical plantations such as robusta coffee, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional way, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river and valley. They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc.
This village is famous with beatiful rice terraces and handicraft center. The rice terraces has beautiful view with coconut trees and small beautiful valey. Tegalalang village is welknown with the village of handicrafts center specially for wholesale and export. Along of the road you will see a lot of shop, They sell variety painted wood carving product made from very light wood with reasonable price. they do sell their handicrafts for retail too. No entrance fee cost. After here we continued the trip to Ubud for having lunch at fine local restaurant.
Visiting some art village along the way ( i.e Celuk village for fine silver jewelry,Batubulan village for batik village,Mas Village for fine wood carving or Batuan village for painting
Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple there are holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it as a deity property and as the guard of the temple from the bad influence.